Friday 6 April 2018

Jackie is Dancing her Way to Business Success with Ballroom Blitz





Colleagues may have thought Jackie Williams mad for leaving her corporate career through voluntary redundancy to take the leap into dancing for a living, but for Jackie it was a dream come true. 


Jackie told us "For many years I have been joking about retiring onto a cruise ship to teach Ballroom and Latin dancing! So, when my dance school offered the opportunity to qualify as a teacher, I took it!"

Jackie sought out advice and guidance to help her make the transition and found The Women's Organisation who were offering advice and guidance as part of the Enterprise Hub Programme.


Having launched her business 'Ballroom Blitz' on Wirral Jackie said "Words cannot really describe how I feel! I am immensely proud and thankful. I feel truly blessed for all the support I have had and I’m excited about the future.’"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.