Thursday 20 October 2016

Self Confessed "Passionate & Determined Woman" Irene is Making a Success of Her New Business

Prior to starting her own business Ametrine Enterprise Solutions Irene was a Detective Inspector for Merseyside Police and was the first black, female Inspector in the history of this organisation. But she had always had ambitions to work for herself; 
"I have always worked in the public sector and have had to answer to a supervisor or manager. I wanted to only answer to myself and choose my own hours so I could spend quality time with my son. I also wanted to prove to myself that I can do this and make it a success."

So Irene got in touch with Enterprise Hub Partners The Women’s Organisation and began working closely with Business Adviser Francine Taylor to get Ametrine Enterprise Solutions off the ground! 

Reflecting on the experience Irene said "I found the idea of writing a business plan really daunting! However after speaking to Francine I realised that it wasn’t that complicated and I was able to complete one! Francine was really supportive, motivating and knowledgeable about the many aspects of starting your own business. Her advice and support was invaluable in giving me the confidence to do what I have always wanted to do!"

Irene is really pleased with how things are going so far  saying "I’m very proud of myself; I know I am capable of doing anything I can set my mind to. I am a passionate and determined women and my confidence has grown immensely since embarking on this adventure. My motto is – ‘Your perseverance is your measure of your belief in yourself’ – Keep persevering!"


If like Irene you would like to access expert advice to start a business contact the Enterprise Hub team on 0151 706 8113 or enterprisehub@thewo.org.uk. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.