The Liverpool City Region Enterprise Hub want to help more people than ever this year pursue their ambition of starting their own business. An idea is where it usually all starts, but finding out how to make that idea a functional and hopefully successful business, is the part that usually prevents people from going forward.
As part of its role as the gateway to business start-up support in Merseyside, Enterprise Hub are starting 2018 with their first Business Start-up Festival. The festival, starting on 22nd January and running for three weeks, is open to anyone with an interest in starting their own business or becoming self-employed. Our partners across Liverpool, Wirral, Sefton, St Helens, Halton and Knowsley, are hosting a number of FREE events that aim to inspire you to be your own boss, as well as equip you with the right tools to succeed.
- Hear from successful business owners in your area and further afield
- Interactive sessions that will allow you to look into the practicalities of going self-employed or starting your business
- A chance to network and meet like-minded individuals
- An opportunity to ask questions and speak with business advisers
- Find out about the free support available to you to get your business idea off the ground
- Advice on hand
- Main conferences held in Liverpool, Sefton, Wirral, Knowsley and Halton
Click on the links below to view a breakdown of the Business Start Up Festival schedule