Wednesday 19 October 2016

Julie is Enjoying 'New Beginnings' Thanks to Support from Enterprise Hub Partner SAFE

Recently singing the praises of Enterprise Hub partner SAFE Regeneration via facebook, Sefton's Julie Awang is grateful to have received support to start her new business. 

Julie Awang, (pictured) founder of 'New Beginnings Liverpool CIC' recently attended SAFE's business support workshops and is now set up as a community interest company. 

Here's what Julie told us about the experience: 
"Before I came into contact with SAFE I thought I had a plan of action, SAFE helped me discover an improved, viable plan of action. The team at SAFE made me feel welcome as soon as I walked through the door. The workshop I attended gave me options I had not previously known was open to me. Becoming a Community Interest Company will bring benefits to what I offer, ultimately helping me to achieve maximum impact and provide positive outcomes to members of the community. The team at SAFE have helped me achieve this, they offer an invaluable service."


And if reading this you are thinking 'I would like to find out about the workshops from SAFE' or more about the Enterprise Hub FREE business start-up programme, contact 0151 706 8113 or enterprisehub@thewo.org.uk 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.