Monday 24 October 2016

Tony Found Enterprise Hub Partner SAFE Online & Hasn't Looked Back Since

Tony approached Enterprise Hub Partner SAFE in May 2016 after seeing details of the business support workshops through our website and social media. In addition to turning his ideas into a workable business plan, Tony formed some great contacts with other group attendees and has been able to support his peers effectively during the financial workshops.
Tony says:
“I had wanted to be my own boss for a long time. I already had a couple of clients, and when the hotel I was working for closed its doors, I decided to give it a go.
I knew about the different sorts of business entities that existed, and what sort of business I wanted to be; a sole trader."

Tony turned to the internet to explore his idea:
"I researched the web, and came across SAFE, and their business workshops.
I had the basis of a business plan, and attending SAFE’s business workshops gave me the inspiration to nail down my ideas and to formally write up my plan. It was good to get Brian’s thoughts on how and what I’d put it together, and with his encouragement the final plan came together very quickly."

Tony put his business skills to use early on joining in SAFE'S workshop and finding he could support others attending thanks to his expertise.  
"Helping out at our group’s financial workshop was a great feeling. I know about finances, and I know about spreadsheets, and I love it when the two come together!”
Now running his own Professional Book Keeping business, Tony is now seeing his business moving forward.

If like Tony you are keen to receive advice to steer you in the right direction to start a business, then get in touch with the Enterprise Hub via 0151 706 8113 or enterprisehub@thewo.org.uk. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.